Tapioca Pearls in Rose Jelly
photo by Satyne
- Ready In:
- 10 tablespoons large tapioca or 10 tablespoons small tapioca
- 2 cups water
- 2⁄3 teaspoon agar-agar
- 200 g granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup rose wine
- 1⁄4 cup rose water
- Cook tapioca pearls until translucent; cool.
- Place agar agar in pot with water and let stand for few minutes.
- When the agar agar has become sticky, add sugar and start to cook. Boil for 7-8 minutes, until the liquid has reduced to about one third of the original amount. Stir in the rose wine.
- Put the pot in a cold water bath and continue to stir as the mixture cools.
- When cool strain the tapioca pearls and add to the agar agar.
- Place the mixture in a mold and allow to cool in the refrigerator or an ice water bath.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Well, I am very passionate about cooking and love discovering new recipes. I love participating in the events since I'm always finding new recipes that I wouldn't have found on my own. My housemates and boyfriend all enjoy our food adventures and I love to leave people positive reviews and nice ish photos.