1. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
2. Add chorizo, onions and garlic.
3. Cook, stirring occasionally, until chorizo is cooked and onions are soft.
4. Add paprika. Cook, stirring, for one 1 minute or until fragrant.
5. Add prawns. Cook, stirring, for about 1 or 2 minutes, or until almost cooked.
6. Add tomatoes, capsicum strips and lemon rind.
7. Season with salt and pepper.
8. Bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 2 minutes or until prawns are soft.
9. Stir in chopped parsley.
10. Garnish prawns with extra chopped parsley. Serve with lemon wedges.
Serving suggestions. Individual serves in tapas dishes with fresh crusty bread on side. Use as a topping on bed of polenta. You may even prefer to serve with fettucine. This dish is versatile so you can experiment to produce a combination that suits your palate.