Tapas - Chicken with Sherry (pechuga De Pollo Con Jerez)
- Ready In:
- Season the chicken with salt.
- Lightly coat chicken in flour.
- Add 3 tbsp.
- olive oil to sauté pan over medium high heat.
- Panfry chicken until golden brown, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and season with black pepper and thyme.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining 1 tbsp.
- olive oil in a separate pan.
- Add the sherry and then the garlic.
- Add the chicken and cook for 1 minute.
- Finish with diced olives.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
In the words of Tracy Byrd, "I'm from the country & I like it that way"!! On May 1, 2008 my husband and I started a new adventure. We'll be living in a 37 foot RV while our new home is under construction. Its out in the country on a dead end dirt road with lots of trees. For the next 4 months or so, most meals will be cooked on the BBQ and life will be full of challenges! We love spending quality time with our friends & family - especially the grandkids!! The photo is 4 generations - my 84 year old mother, myself, my daughter & my youngest granddaughter - taken at the end of 2006. I've participated in many contests & events here on Zaar but this is the first banner that I've posted. My thanks to Dreamgoddess for hosting the contest & SusieD for the banner design! <img src="http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f249/Dreamgoddess555/Narrow1-1.jpg">