Tangy Spinach Salad
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon minced green onion
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 diced red peppers or 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 12 ounces Baby Spinach
- 1⁄3 cup chow mein noodles
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Mix together the first 6 ingredients in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Shake well before using.
- In a large bowl, toss together the remaining ingredients . Drizzle with the dressing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a preschool teacher in Florida, here since marrying my hubby in Sept of '04. I have a stepdaughter. No kiddos of our own unless you count those with fur :-) We have 2 cats and 2 dogs who think they are cats. We are inovoled with our church and with our local American Legion post, where I cook breakfast once a month for the community, so I am always looking for new and fun breakfast/brunch ideas.