Tallerina Casserole 2
Old casserole; this is Nebraskan version which is tomato soup; other versions have black olives. This one didn't have olives but I am putting that option.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cups cream-style corn, recipe says 303 can which is about 2 cups
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can mushrooms, use juice also
- 1⁄8 cup black olives, sliced (optional)
- 4 cups egg noodles, cooked
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef; add onions; cook and drain.
- Add to tomato soup, cheddar cheese, corn, mushrooms, olives if using, and cooked egg noodles.
- Pour into a Pam sprayed casserole.
- Top with 1 cup cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
This was the first dish I learned to make in high school home economics class. The recipe was a little different, however, I’m still making it and I am now over 70 . There are so many requests for the recipe. I love this, nothing tastes better. I use uncooked noodles, whole corn, no olives and I use American cheese layers yummy ??