Tahaitian Crabmeat Soup With Coconut Milk
photo by Dienia B.
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 onion, grated
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, start with 1/2 this
- 1⁄2 lb crabmeat, i used louis kemp
- 1 cup light cream
- saute onions in butter until translucent.
- add chicken stock spinach crab meat and milks.
- cook on simmer 10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p style=text-align: center;>Hi! If you're looking for grandmas recipe, it might be here .</p> 8726272"