Quick and easy - kid pleasing - one dish dinner. Like nacho dip on noodles. Could cut the cheddar to reduce fat. Also could add a can of Mexican spiced tomatoes and reduce or omit the water.
- Ready In:
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can corn, drained (use type with diced peppers)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (chive and onion flavor)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces egg noodles, cooked and drained
- Cook onions and ground beef in large saute pan until beef is browned. Drain fat. Add taco seasoning, water and corn to beef mixture in pan; cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add cream cheese and cheddar; cook until it heated through and cheese melts.
- Serve over noodles or toss with noodles.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
OMG! This is soooo good! I saw this on Pinterest and just had to make it! I added a chopped red bell pepper to the onion, and swapped the water for milk. I used the four cheese Mexican blend instead of cheddar as well. I will definitely make this again. I'm pretty sure this is my new addiction.Reply
see 9 more