Very easy and simple - my mom's invention that's a huge hit with everyone. Not too spicy, but has a little kick.
- Ready In:
- Prepare ground beef in 10 inch skillet as you would for tacos according to taco seasoning packet.
- Layer tortilla chips over ground beef.
- Spread cheese over chips.
- Cover and cook about 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Serve with sour cream on side.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
We really enjoyed this.It really couldn't be simpler.I used Kittencals recipe for Taco Seasoning,which has a nice kick on it.I also added a few sliced jalapenos.For the top I mixed Cheddar and Monterey Jack.A really quick and easy supper dish thats big on taste.Thanks.Made for PAC Fall 2008.1Reply
see 1 more