Tacos on a bun!
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes, with liquid
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 -2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Splenda sugar substitute (you can use regular sugar)
- 8 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- Cook beef in a skillet over medium heat and drain fat.
- Add tomatoes, Worcestershire and seasonings.
- Stir well and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, simmer, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until thickened.
- Spoon onto buns and top with cheese and lettuce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 1 more