Taco in a Bowl
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork and beans
- corn chips
- shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, chopped onions, sliced ripe olives, shredded cheddar cheese, taco sauce
- in a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink.
- add the tomatoes, taco seasoning and water.
- mix well.
- add pork and beans.
- bring to a boil.
- reduce heat.
- cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- to serve, place corn chips in four soup bowls.
- top with beef mixture and toppings of your choice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I AM A 69 YEAR OLD HOUSEWIFE AND I ENJOY MOST THINGS, ESPECIALLY NEW RECIPES. I LOVE TO BAKE, BUT DO NOT EAT MUCH OF MY OWN BAKED PRODUCTS. ALL ALL DELICIOUS, BUT I AM NOT MUCH OF A SWEETS PERSON. I COLLECT COOKBOOKS, AND HAVE HUNDREDS OF THEM.