Taco Bell Tacos
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Found this copycat recipe in an old file. Posting for safe keeping.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried onion, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 12 medium taco shells
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- In medium bowl combine ground beef with flour, chili powder, salt, minced onion, paprika, onion powder and garlic powder. Use your hands to thoroughly mix everything.
- Add the ground beef to water in a skillet over medium heat. Mix well with a wooden spoon or spatula and break up meat as it cooks. Heat for 5-6 minutes or until browned.
- The finished product should be very smooth, somewhat pasty, with no large chunks of meat remaining.
- Heat the taco shells in a 375 degree oven for 5 minutes.
- Build each taco by spooning 2-3 tablespoons of meat into each shell and topping with lettuce and cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION