Tabil Spice Mix
This is a spice mix used in North Africa. Goes great on any meat that you would like to grill or roast. Also, mix 1 teaspoon spice with 1 cup yogurt and 1 minced clove of garlic to serve with roasted meat.
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons coriander seeds
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon caraway seed
- 1⁄2 tablespoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Place everything in a spice mill or other grinder and grind finely.
- Store in an airtight jar at room temperature.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation