Tabbouleh or Tabouleh or Tabouli or Tabooley or Tipili
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Is a delightfully fresh and tasty salad dish from the middle east, Syria and Lebanon - it's also popular in Brazil and the Dominican Republic where it is call Tipili.. and my mother loves it, so it's got to be good!!
- Ready In:
- 2 bunches fresh parsley
- 1 cup mint leaf (fresh or 1 tbsp. dried)
- 1 bunch scallion
- 1 diced tomatoes or (12 ounce) can pine cone tomatoes
- 3 lemons, juice of
- 1 cup wheat bulgur (med or fine)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Clean and wash vegetables.
- Chop small and put in large mixing bowl.
- Wash and soak wheat 10 minutes.
- Squeeze water from wheat and add to vegetables. Add lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper. Mix well. Serve with Syrian bread, grape leaves, or cooked cabbage leaves - Or scoop it into a romaine leaf.
- My mother adds finely chopped onions in her recipe.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION