- Ready In:
- 7 cups finely minced fresh parsley (1 large bunch)
- 1 1⁄3 cups finely minced tomatoes
- 3 -4 tablespoons finely minced red onions
- 1 1⁄2 - 2 tablespoons bulgur
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (optional)
- 1⁄2 - 1 garlic clove, finely minced (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Parsley, tomatoes and onions must be finely minced.
- Combine the parsley, tomatoes, and onions.
- Prepare the bulgur as specified on the package; cool completely and add to the parsley mixture.
- Combine the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Add the lemon mixture to the salad, mix and refrigerate till serving.
- Tabbouleh should be eaten within two days.
Join The Conversation