T&R’s Kansas City Style BBQ Dry Rub
photo by Robert W.
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon salt (or, if you have it, smoked sea salt is best)
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black and white pepper
- 1⁄4 cup paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne (add more if you prefer)
- 1. Combine all ingredients together and transfer to an airtight container.
- 2. Can be stored up to 6 months refrigerated.
- 3. Rub; let meat marinade for 24 hours refrigerated.
- 4. Cook, add you favorite BBQ sauce near the end of cooking cycle if desired and enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!