Szechwan Ground Pork With Green Beans
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground pork
- 2 cups green beans, cut in halves
- 1 cup chopped mushroom
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 2 teaspoons minced chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons black bean sauce
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 scallions, chopped (mainly white part)
- lots cracked pepper
- In a wok or large frying pan, brown ground pork in oil on med high heat approx 6 – 8 minutes. Add green beans, mushrooms, garlic, ginger and chili sauce and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Add the stock and cook for another 5 minutes. Take off heat and add the black bean sauce, sesame oil, and scallions. Mix well. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds. Serve with rice, noodles, or in lettuce wraps.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
From a town close to Vancouver, BC. We are very lucky to live in a city that has so many diverse restaurants serving cuisines from all over the world. Love cooking and creating new ideas. From the support and urging of my taste-testing wife, I think I have some recipes that you may actually like to try out! Good eating, and all in moderation!