Sylvia's Easy Baked Beans
- Ready In:
- 1 (32 ounce) can baked beans
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 2 -4 slices bacon (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together except for the bacon strips.
- Pour into a 9" square glass casserole (sprayed with nonstick baking spray) laying bacon strips on top if desired (I omit the bacon).
- Bake in a preheated 350 F oven for 30-45 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
We liked this recipe, made it for Easter to take to the in-laws so doubled it. Could only find 28 oz. cans of beans so used that. In addition to seasonings specified in recipe we added a little liquid smoke, dry mustard, bbq seasoning (rub) and chili powder. Not too much on any of those, maybe 1/2 tsp. to 1 tsp. of each. These were great and easy. Will make again for sure! Thanks for the recipe!
SO good! :) I had the biggest pregnancy craving for baked beans, and this hit the spot. I used a 28 ounce can of bush's original baked beans, and kept the measurements the same except for only using 1 tbsp of brown sugar. I didn't use bacon and didn't miss it. Thank you so much for sharing! This is a great keeper, one I could take to a potluck or bbq and be proud of!