Swiss Tuna Melts
You’ll love the crunch that celery gives to the creamy tuna filling.
- Ready In:
- 1 (6 ounce) can light chunk tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 3⁄4 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped celery
- pepper, to taste
- 8 slices bread
- 2 -3 tablespoons butter, softened
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Spread over four slices of bread, about 1/2 cup on each; top with remaining bread. Butter the outsides of sandwiches.
- On a griddle or in a large skillet over medium heat, grill sandwiches for 4-5 minutes on each side or until lightly toasted.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation