MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Here is a a gerat recipe that I know you will just love, its so easy to make - and so delicious!!
- Ready In:
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄2 cups sifted flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄2 cup maraschino cherry, cut into pieces
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Cream butter. Add sugar gradually. Blend in eggs and vanilla, Stir in sifted flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir in remaining ingredients, press in 11x16-inch greased pan.
- Bake at 375F for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and cut into bars.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION