Swiss Steak in Foil
photo by lets.eat
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Tear off a 5' length of aluminum foil: fold double.
- Combine ketchup and flour.
- Spoon about 1/3 of mixture in center of foil, spreading slightly.
- Place steak on top of this.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover meat with the onion slices, and remaining ketchup mixture.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over everything.
- Fold foil over and seal all edges securely.
- Place in a shallow baking pan, and bake at 450 for about 1 hr.
- or until meat is tender.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!