Swiss Crab Melt
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 2 English muffins
- 1⁄2 lb crabmeat
- 4 slices tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄3 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- Split English muffins and broil until lightly browned.
- Top each half with a fourth of the crab meat.
- Place a slice of tomato on each.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top with Swiss cheese.
- Put back under the broiler briefly until cheese melts.
- Serve while hot.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Great recipe! It was almost exactly what I was looking for in a crab melt. I added one green onion, minced, and a little lemon pepper to the crab mix. Instead of an English muffin, I used sliced sour dough, and topped it with sliced avocado in addition to the tomato. Topped with shredded mix of Swiss & Gruyere cheese. Fabulous!!!!Reply