MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
from "perfect endings"
- Ready In:
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Melt the chocolate over hot water. Remove from water and cool 5 minutes.
- Beat the egg until thick. Beat in gradually, till very thick, the sugar.
- Fold in cooled chocolate, almonds, vanilla, and salt.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on greased cookie sheet and bake at 325 F for about 10 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION