Swiss Cheese Spread
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is from "The Swiss Cookbooks".
- Ready In:
- 1 cup grated swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons kirsch (or brandy or dry white wine)
- 1 dash nutmeg
- Combine the cheese and cream; beat until smooth fluffy.
- Cream the butter with the Kirsch.
- Combine the two mixtures. Add salt and pepper to taste, along with some nutmeg. Beat until very smooth. Chill before using.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION