Swiss Chard Scramble
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I found this in the Relish.com newspaper supplement this week and want to try it. If you try it before I do, please review. Looks good but it also sounds like it needs more spice.
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 4 -6 leaves swiss chard, chopped
- 1⁄4 1/4 cup fresh oregano or 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- fresh coarse ground black pepper
- Heat oil in a medium skillet.
- Add onion and garlic and saute about 5 minutes.
- Add chard and herbs.
- Saute until wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Add eggs, cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Cook, stirring, until eggs are set.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION