Sweet & Sour Chicken & Shrimp Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Toss and serve salad, goes well with many dishes
- Ready In:
- 1 lb Asian noodles
- 4 liters boiling water
- 2 cups sweet and sour sauce
- 4 ounces baby shrimp
- 4 ounces diced cooked chicken breasts
- 2 fluid ounces finely chopped green onions
- 1 fluid ounce finely chopped red pepper
- Place noodles into a 5+ ltr container and pour the boiling water over the top.
- Let stand, stirring occasionally for 20 minutes.
- Drain well and refresh in cold water.Let drain until dry.
- When you are ready to serve this, toss all the ingredients together and mix well.
- If you are only using half the noodles, only use half of the other ingredients.
- Triple the chicken and shrimp for a main meal.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION