Sweet Potatoes With Roasted Hazelnuts
- Ready In:
- 6 medium sweet potatoes or 6 medium yams
- 1 1⁄4 cups flaked hazelnuts
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Wash potatoes in cold water and cut off root ends. Place on sheet of aluminum foil or in a shallow baking pan in a 400 degrees F oven and bake until tender, 40-45 minutes.
- While potatoes bake, thinly spread sliced or flaked hazelnuts on a shallow pa and place on top rack of oven.
- Roast about 15 minutes or until golden brown, stirring 3very 5 minutes.
- To serve, make a slit in the baked sweet potatoes and fill with hazelnuts and melted butter.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
You can find me reviewing book, magazine and online recipes with a name of Rinshin at eatyourbooks.com.