Sweet Potatoes Roasted With Garlic and Rosemary
photo by nuggettchickenn
- Ready In:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Put the chopped garlic in 1 TBS of the olive oil with half of the rosemary on the side to use later.
- Toss the potato pieces with olive oil, half of the rosemary, and salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes, tossing occasionally in order to crisp the outsides.
- Toss with the garlic and remaining rosemary and continue to bake until the potatoes are soft on the inside, about 15 minutes more.