Sweet Potato Discs
photo by breezermom
- Ready In:
- 1 large sweet potato
- 4 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice sweet potato into 1/4 inch discs.
- spray baking dish with Pam or baking spray.
- melt butter.
- whisk together butter, honey, cinnamon and lime juice in a large bowl.
- Toss potato slices with mixture reserving any left over mixture.
- Bake potato discs for 20-25 depending on how thick the discs.
- Top baked discs with a little excess sauce mixture and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!