Sweet Cream Cheese Corn
- Ready In:
- 4 (15 ounce) cans whole kernel corn
- 4 ounces cream cheese, Cubed
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- Heat oven to 350.
- Open three cans of corn, and put on the bottom of a 2 quart pan.
- Cube up the cream cheese and place on top of the corn.
- Sprinkle the sugar over the top.
- Open the last three cans of corn and cover the cream cheese.
- Cover pan with foil, and bake for 25 minutes.
- Stir after 25 minutes, and add milk.
- Recover with foil, and bake for 10-15 more minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Done once all cream cheese is melted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!