Sweet Cherry Crumb Dessert
- Ready In:
- In a mixing bowl, cut butter into cake mix as for pastry dough.
- Set aside 1 cup.
- Pat remaining crumbs onto the bottom and 1/2 inch up the sides of a greased 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Spread pie filling over crust.
- Combine the walnuts with reserved crumbs; sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
- Serve warm, with whipped cream or ice cream if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live in the Kansas City area and have many hobbies including cooking, reading and spending time with my husband and two children who are very active in sports now. I also have an eBay business which is a fun hobby that makes a little extra money! My interest in cooking focuses on making healthy dishes that are more satisfying than the higher fat and higher sugar versions. If I had a month off with no responsibilities, I would spend it at a luxury spa. <br /> <br /></p>