Sweet and Spicy Steak Marinade
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapeno juice
- 1⁄3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl until sugar is desolved.
- Pour mixture in a ziploc bag and add meat.
- Seal and let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!