Sweet and Spicy Pork Burgers
This tasty burger recipe is from "5-Ingredient Grilling". These burgers are great with sweet potato fries and a cold beer!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce (I like spicy)
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper, blend
- 1 lb ground pork (lean)
- 4 kaiser rolls
- In a large bowl mix bbq sauce, breadcrumbs, and pepper blend. Add pork and mix well. Shape into 4 patties.
- Direct grill over medium coals for about 15 minutes, turning halfway through grilling.
- Serve on kaiser rolls, topped with lettuce, tomato, onions, or your favorite toppings!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
We love burgers in our house but for some reason I've never thought of making them out of ground pork! These were pretty tasty burgers. I couldn't grill them since we are all out of propane for our grill, but they cooked up nicely in a pan on the stove top. The barbecue sauce I had wasn't overly spicy, but I agree that a nice spicy bbq would be great in this. I topped mine with lettuce, tomato, bacon, and mayo. delish! Thanks for posting these loof! Made for Photo Tag.Reply