Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 10mins
- 1 (5 lb) bag chicken wings, and sections
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar (packed)
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup brandy
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon Pickapeppa Sauce
- In saucepan melt butter and mustard; add brown sugar until dissolved. Add soy, brandy, and peppea sauce, stir until warmed thoroughly bring to a quick boil and simmer.
- Place chicken in a 9 x 12 pan. Pour mixture over wings, and bake until brown at 275° for 3 hours. Baste every hour.
Join The Conversation