Sweet and Spicy Apple-Mustard Pork Chops
photo by Winnipeg Mel
- Ready In:
- In a large nonstick skillet sprayed with nonstick spray, cook pork chops over medium-high heat until browned on both sides.
- Combine apple butter, mustard, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Spoon over pork chops.
- Reduce heat, cover, and cook until meat is just slightly pink in the middle, about 10 minutes.
- Remove chops and keep warm.
- Leave sauce in skillet.
- Add apples, onions and vinegar to skillet.
- Cover and cook over medium-high heat for 5 minutes, until apples and onions are tender.
- Spoon apple mixture over warm pork chops and serve.
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a full time stay-at-home mom of two kids, a girl who's 8 and a very busy 5 yr old son, who has just started Kindergarden and loving it.As am I, I'm starting to sense what freedom from the SAHM life is!!! I have been married to my wonderful husband for ten years. I enjoy scrapbooking, reading, camping, doing various crafts and spending time with my family. I completed my Doula training in fall of 2004 and had the opportunity to attend a few other births. I really enjoy attending births and assisting women during this amazing time.I have expanded on my doula work by working privately for a family post-partum, 2 days a week. This keeps me busy, but I know that this is not my forever job. However now that my kids are both in school, I have started to think about "what I want to be when I grow up!!" Zaar is an addiction started by my good friend,Pamela and has spread to include several other friends.