Sweet and Spiced Potato Slices
Sweet and Spicy sweet potato dish
- Ready In:
- 2 large kumara, peeled and left whole (sweet potatoes)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pinch ground cardamom
- Parboil kumara for about 10 minutes, until just tender.
- Cool slightly and cut into 1/4 inch slices lengthways.
- Mix the oil and spices together, brush the mixture over the slices of kumara and then place over hot barbecue grill for a few minutes on each side until crisp and golden.
- Sprinkle with the salt and serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I am serving sweet potatoes more & more - this recipe is so tasty and easy to prepare - I did them in the oven and cut the potatoes across instead of longways. I didn't use olive oil just a "No Oil" spray with the herbs. The herbs are a lovely combination and add so much to the flavor of the Sweet PotatoReply
see 1 more