Sweet and Sour Hot Cole Slaw
- Ready In:
- 1 head cabbage, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 3⁄4 cup chopped green pepper (optional)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine all vegetables in a large bowl.
- Combine sugar and remaining ingredients in another bowl and mix well.
- Stir dressing into vegetables and mix.
- Cover and chill several hours.
- Drain well and spoon into serving bowl.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!