Sweet and Sour Glazed Riblets
- Ready In:
- 1hr 45mins
- Cut meat into 2-rib portions; season with salt and pepper.
- Place ribs, meaty side down, in a large, shallow roasting pan.
- Bake in 450 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Drain off fat. Turn meaty side up.
- Reduce heat to 350 degrees and bake 30 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, drain pineapple, reserving 1/3 cup syrup.
- In saucepan combine brown sugar, cornstarch, and salt. Blend in the reserved syrup, cold water, vinegar, and soy sauce.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Stir in green pepper and pineapple chunks. Cover, cook 5 minutes.
- Drain fat from ribs and spoon sauce atop. Bake ribs for 15 more minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!