Sweet and Sour Franks
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 4 fat-free hot dogs
- 1 1⁄2 cups vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple, cubed (one small can)
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Cut the hot dogs into bite size pieces.
- Place the hot dogs and vegetable stock in a medium pot and bring to a boil on high, then reduce the heat and continue cooking.
- Add pineapple pieces to the pot.
- Use the juice from the pineapple to dilute the flour, then add to the hot dogs in the pot.
- Add Splenda, tomato puree, vinegar and ketchup and simmer together for 5 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation