Sweet and Sour Dipping Sauce/Lumpia Dipping Sauce
photo by Mrs Goodall
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In a 2-quart sauce pan combine all ingredients.
- Stir ingredients together well until the cornstarch is completely incorporated and there are no lumps.
- Place pan over medium heat and cook; stirring constantly with the whisk until the mixture boils and thickens slightly.
- Set aside to cool to room temperature.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 1 more reviews