Sweet and Gooey Chicken Wings
- Ready In:
- 5hrs 35mins
- In a 9x13 inch casserole, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, ginger, and garlic powder.
- Mix until brown sugar completely dissolves into the mixture. Place the chicken wings in the dish and turn them over until they are all well coated.
- Cover the dish and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Turn the chicken again, after 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake chicken at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), covered, for 45 minutes. Turn the chicken wings, and spoon sauce from the bottom of the pan over the tops of the wings. Cook an additional 50 minutes, uncovered.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<a href="http://bp-grafix.net/sitebuilder"target=new><img src="http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i185/glittergus/icons/i.gif" border=0></a> I am a proud mother of three healthy boys aged 15,11 and 5. I'm originally from the tiny island of Bermuda and have been living in Edinburgh since July 2005. I've been collecting recipes since I was about 14 or 15 and been cooking and baking since then as well. I love all kinds of crafts also. In my spare time if I'm not in the kitchen; I crochet, make jewelry, bead, knit, sew, cross stitch, do plastic canvas and quilt. I have a short attention span, so I have plenty of different craft choices when I get bored of doing something. Oh, and I also like to read, listen to music, fiddle with any electronic gadget, collect dvd's and watch them, and I'm an internetaholic! :-) I keep a craft blog at http://hobbyzu.blogspot.com and I sell my crocheted items and patterns at http://hobbyzu.com. I keep pretty busy and being self employed gives me more time to explore cooking! :-) I'm mostly interested in cook books featuring regular old home cooking and favorites. When I moved to the UK I had to get rid of my cookbook collection. I did keep all my Bermudian cookbooks, charity cookbooks and 'The Foods of Israel Today' and Better Homes and Gardens 'Hometown Favorites'. <a href="http://bp-grafix.net/sitebuilder"target=new><img src="http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i185/glittergus/icons/g5.gif" border=0></a> I am most passionate when it comes to my family and caring for them. Getting to feed them is an added bonus! Lucky for me, my boys are steadily growing pigs with bottomless pits for stomachs! lol :-) <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/untitled.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/200_artistrichardneuman-art-prints_.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">