Sweet and Creamy Thai Iced Tea
photo by chef1aB
- Ready In:
- Tools needed: glass pitcher and strainer.
- On medium heat, pour Thai tea mix into a saucepan; add 7 cups of water and bring it to a boil. Boil for 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat. Let tea steep until it has cooled down a bit.
- Strain over a glass pitcher.
- To make individual serving: pour 6-8 ounces into a glass. Add 1 tablespoon of Nestle creamer ( I add it while the tea is still slightly warm) and sweeten to taste. Stir to mix.
- Pour in ice cubes.
- Drink and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I tried making this and wondered where I went wrong. It tasted nothing like what I've always had in restaurants. Then I realized it's because it's based on a powdered, instant mix. It's cheaper and just as easy to buy the tea leaves and boil them. The only difference between that and this recipe is that you have to strain the tea leaves.