photo by Baby Kato
- Ready In:
- sift dry ingredients.
- gradually add unbeaten eggs, milk and salad oil.
- beat until batter is perfectly smooth.
- pour batter, a tablespoon at a time, on a hot griddle tilting griddle as batter is poured so as to make a very thin cake.
- a perfectly round crepe may be made if a small 5" fruing pan is used.
- fill cooked cakes with strawberry preserves and roll.
- serve with melted butter and powdered sugar, syrups, fruit.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!