Swedish Jam Shortbread
photo by chia2160
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 13 x9 pan, I use Bakers Joy spray.
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, nuts, butter and egg.
- Beat on low speed until crumbly.
- Press evenly in prepared pan.
- Spread with raspberry jam.
- (I usually heat the jam in the microwave for 30 seconds to make it easier to spread).
- Bake for 25 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Combine glaze ingredients until smooth, add additional water a drop at a time for desired consistency.
- Drizzle over warm shortbread.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into bars.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!