MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a secret family recipe passed down many years. This is not a traditional chili it is sweet and very unique. You can add more or less sugar to your taste. I hope my mom doesn't see this recipe.:)
- Ready In:
- 27hrs 10mins
- 2 lbs hamburger or 2 lbs ground venison
- 1 (48 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can great northern beans
- 1 can whole tomato
- 4 cups sugar, minimum
- Brown meat.
- Combine all ingredients in crock pot or dutch oven.
- Cook 45 mins in dutch oven on stove top med heat.
- Cook 2 hrs in crock pot.
- For best results refrigerate 24 hrs, skim fat then reheat.
- Traditionaly this is served in a bowl lined with buttered bread.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION