Svestkove Knedliky Prune Dumplings
- Ready In:
- Mix butter, sugar, flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add milk 1/2 at first up to 3/4 cup you need stiff dough.
- Roll dough out on floured board to 3/8 inch thick; cut into 3 inch squares.
- Place a blue plum with a teaspoon sugar and sprinkle of cinnamon on each square.
- Bring the corners to the top and seal all edges.
- Drop in boiling water and boil 10 to 12 minutes. Their plums could have been smaller.
- Remove to a platter.
- Serve with melted butter, sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar, and surrounded with cottage cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p style=text-align: center;>Hi! If you're looking for grandmas recipe, it might be here .</p> 8726272"