Suzy's Colorful Southern Fried Corn & Okra Medley
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe comes from my ideas to combine garden surplus.Keep it healthy and colorful, plus the kids love it ! This is my answer to comfort food , you'll see why !
- Ready In:
- 3 cups corn kernels
- 2 cups okra
- 1⁄4 cup chopped yellow sweet onion
- 1 -4 small sweet pepper, red & green chopped and seeded
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- salt & pepper
- 1 chopped medium tomatoes
- Mix all ingredients, except tomato in large frying pan. Stir on medium heat till color turns to deep yellow on corn. (This is a good hint to test cooking time ).
- Now, keeping stirring and add chopped tomato. Cook a few more minutes and serve hot !
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION