- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 2 cups sushi rice (equivalent to 4 cups of cooked rice)
- 1⁄4 cup of seasoning rice vinegar
- 4 ounces sashimi grade tuna
- 1 avocado
- 1⁄4 cup tobiko
- 1 persian cucumber (cut to size of matchsticks)
- 1⁄2 carrot (cut to size of matchsticks)
- 4 sheets nori (roasted sushi seaweed)
- Cook rice according to package instructions.
- Pour seasoning rice vinegar into the cooked rice; mix gently with spatula.
- Allow it to cool down.
- Lay sushi mat (makisu) and place nori on the mat; shiny side down.
- Spread about a cup of cooked rice on top; leaving 1/2” space around the edges.
- Lay down all ingredients in the middle of the mat of rice; leaving space in the front of back area.
- Roll everything up like a burrito.
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!