These are my favorite brownies, adapted from Choco-guru Nick Maglieri's ultimate chocolate book. They are very rich and chocolaty and store very well if you put them in a fridge for a couple of days.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 10 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- preheat over to 350, and lightly butter a 9 by 13 inch pan.
- in a small saucepan, bring water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, break chocolate and butter into pieces, and place in a medium sized metal bowl.
- Once water comes to a boil, remove from heat, and place the metal bowl over the sauce pan to allow chocolate and butter to melt.
- While chocolate is melting, whisk the eggs and two sugars together until light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla and salt to the eggs and whisk for about a minute more.
- Once chocolate is completely melted, quickly whisk it into the eggs mixture.
- Fold in the flour, and pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, until a tooth pick comes out clean.
- cool, and enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation