Superior Meat Loaf With Bell Peppers
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Shape into loaf in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan.
- Bake uncovered 1 hour or until done. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Substitution: Use 1-1/2 cups fresh bread crumbs or 5 slices fresh bread, cubed.
- SLOW COOKER METHOD: Arrange meat loaf in slow cooker. Cook covered on LOW 6 to 8 hours or HIGH 4 hours. (HELPFUL HINT -- Place meat loaf on a piece of cheesecloth, then on a rack to help hold meat loaf together while lifting in and out of slow cooker.).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!