Super Tender Cube Steaks
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 15mins
- 2 beef cube steaks
- 1 small onion, Sliced
- 2 medium potatoes, cut into chunks
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt (or to taste )
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste )
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 3⁄4 cup beef broth (have some extra just in case )
- 1 -2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Spray a baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Season the cube steaks on both sides with seasoning salt, garlic and black pepper.
- Place some rings of onion on top of steaks, then add chunks of potatoes, then a few more onions.Sprinkle potatoes and onions with a little more of the seasoning.
- Pour beef broth over all and also add the worcheshire sauce to taste. Cover tightly with foil and bake at 325 for 2 hours ( no peeking till at least 1.5 hours then check if more liquid is needed).
- You may also add any other veggie of your choice at the beginning, carrots or some shrooms might be good! Enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am 44 years old.. and love to cook and try new recipes:) I like to tinker with recipes and never make a recipe the same way twice.lol thank goodness hubby is willing taste tester. I am disabled with a few different medical problems, the biggest being Chrohn's diesase, so i have way too much time to spend browsing around Zaar I'm a HUGE animal lover with 3 beautiful very spoiled furrbaby kitty's. Max is our oldest, he is 5 years old with the most adorable little pink nose and the softest furr!! Then there is Smokey, he is 4, he looks like a baby black panther ive been told, but he has the wimpiest little meow you ever heard! Last but not least our youngest Ally she is a year and a half old, we found her outside our back door when we were down in GA, she was so tiny, 1.5 lbs to be exact, she is an adorable tuxedo kitty who will eat just about anything but especially likes fruit and green beans, and plain potato chips!! [IMG]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/smokeybones65/HPIM0533.jpg[/IMG] I absolutely cannot tolerate anyone who abuses or mistreats ANY animal, and i think there needs to be stiffer penalties for those cowards that pray on defenseless animals! THANK YOU !!!! to whomever gifted me a premium membership, I have always wanted to get one but being on disability money is tight!!! You are an angel whoever you are and i will get really good use of your wonderful gift :)